Any interest in a batch of seat hoops?

You mean this Neanderthal

full

Please give me your critique haha.
What's so horrible about them.
Ps , they were actually migged by my partner. I think he did a great job.

You mean this Neanderthal

full

Please give me your critique haha.
What's so horrible about them.
Ps , they were actually migged by my partner. I think he did a great job.

i didnt say it was shit, but you can tell a mig welder was used. you can get a lot cleaner bead than that.:doh:

listen man. sorry for this whole mess. we got to drop this and show some love for each other.

this is for one dude and no you said do it right or dont do it at all. on that note, used handle bars are free or cheaper than a 50 dollar piece of metal. you can find free bicycle handles all the time. get a grip on what? are you somehow offended now?

Nope not offended at all. I just agreed with the guy's statement. I even posted a link for a cheaper piece at 35.00. Not everyone has your SKILLS.

Neanderthal, nothing wrong with mig or tig or stick or oxy or whatever else. It's all in the hands of the welder.
If you're ever in Detroit, come through and ill show you some of welding we've done.
I'm pretty proud of it.

Unfortunately you couldn't back your case up in this situation in my opinion, nitpicking at a picture with welds you can't really see is silly man.
But whatever, it's all good, ill leave it alone.

But really hating on jdizon about getting his hands dirty?? Wtf? Dude is building some of the sickest bikes in the game. Come on now.

Neanderthal, nothing wrong with mig or tig or stick or oxy or whatever else. It's all in the hands of the welder.
If you're ever in Detroit, come through and ill show you some of welding we've done.
I'm pretty proud of it.

Unfortunately you couldn't back your case up in this situation in my opinion, nitpicking at a picture with welds you can't really see is silly man.
But whatever, it's all good, ill leave it alone.

But really hating on jdizon about getting his hands dirty?? Wtf? Dude is building some of the sickest bikes in the game. Come on now.

hmm when did i say that there was something wrong with those? you need to figure the right process for the application and then perform it correctly. i can see the crown of the weld from all the way back here. looks like pieces of bubble gum. and again with the words in the mouth. when did i hate on jdizon? that was a general statement.

Lol ok man. It's been fun.
I gotta get back to work and you've gotta get back to splicing bicycle bars. Good talk. Thanks for your enlightening words on running a proper bubble gum bead (just checked out your pics, you seem to have the bubble gum technique down hahaha).
Peace dude. I'm out.

thats before i took classes, years ago on that amen savior frame? or on round stock? yeah theyre nasty welds alright, but i dont weld like that anymore. i had a few hours of welding under my belt and jumped into it. glad i did. and bike bars are the same size as some motorcycle bars so...good one!?

Last edited:
Is the stock frame 120 (doubt it).

I have lots of fab tools, I can buy a. 875 die and bend it for cheap. Dom is cheap. I mainly do offroad fab.

its a tail section buddy, not a complete frame possible just a small section if you use the existing frame to create the hoop. itll hold dont forget youll have shock support too.

nutt so sorry your thread has been highjacked, to save you time..its all bs from here

Holy fucking goddam.. you weren't joking
nVd5Y7t.gif

Agreed. Do it right the first time.
Here's one I was looking at for my cafe build.

35.00-45.00 for a 1.20 wall seat hoop

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=54894.0
Thanks for the relevant link. Looks like he's using 1" tubing though, and I'd rather mine be smaller than the rest of the frame than larger.

That's what I'd do too. $50 for a piece of bent tubing? I don't think so .....
Pricing was a guess based on DCC's hoops. I said I was open to discussion...

And with that, I know what I need to know: I should've just worried about me.
cnEdsWi.gif

Back