Any new Triumph owners out there?

mick71b

Be kind, it's good for the soul.
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I may have an opportunity to buy an '06 Thruxton with less than 700mi on it for a good price. Anybody have any experience with these? Opinions? Not a scratch on the thing. :bike:

005_zps0f11b404.jpg

009_zps72c53e5c.jpg

I had a 1996 Tiger that I put over 100k and currently own a 2002 Speed Triple aside from a few minor recalls the bikes have been trouble free.

I would love to have one. Especially like the old ones. I think the late 60's Triumphs were among the best looking motorcycles ever. The old ones are getting pretty expensive.
jefft

Thanks guys. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. The guy is also selling this H-D with 2000mi. due to health issues.

014_zpsb754e498.jpg

Damn the H-D, you can buy those anywhere! Go for the Thruxton! I have heard nothing but good things from owners of new Triumphs. I have a friend with a 675 and one with a Bonneville America and both love them.

Yeah, you're right. I have no interest in the H-D, but my friend sure does. I'm just waiting on the call to make it happen. :thumbsup:

I may have an opportunity to buy an '06 Thruxton with less than 700mi on it for a good price. Anybody have any experience with these? Opinions? Not a scratch on the thing. :bike:

005_zps0f11b404.jpg

009_zps72c53e5c.jpg
............ hi guys ,,,,i simply luv the thruxton..that 1 looks great ,,you,ll feel good riding it ,,there,s harleys every whereand they are not something special as compared to the thruxton,,, regards oldbiker

Back