Photography/Picture, how to/best, or any pic/Drone thread

Just like people and animals trees get old and have problems too. Sometimes they have to be put down….
IMG_5484.jpeg

Using the color photo editing software Splashii ( Apple app )
View attachment 249351
There are lots of these type of apps available. You start by selecting one of your photos, which appears black and white, then using a stylus you fill in color where you want it. A few examples…..

I posted this once before…Analog men
View attachment 249349

My lovely wife,
View attachment 249350

My granddaughter who tried to make herself look like her doll 😄
View attachment 249347

View attachment 249348
Is the first one with Jim and Gary photo shopped too ?
Crazy

sunrise.jpg

This is sunrise...looking SE from my yard towards Denver. I saw this when I awoke and got my 'trusty' 6 year old Hello Moto cell and snapped this.
Low clouds rising with the sun behind...my town was under clouds in approx. 45min.

View attachment 249403
This is sunrise...looking SE from my yard towards Denver. I saw this when I awoke and got my 'trusty' 6 year old Hello Moto cell and snapped this.
Low clouds rising with the sun behind...my town was under clouds in approx. 45min.

I like that shot, the clouds look a little surreal, like they’re too low.

Just like people and animals trees get old and have problems too. Sometimes they have to be put down….View attachment 249365
Musta fallen off the Truck.
P1080257 reize coptright.jpg

Never seen such big trees lying in their side. About seven years ago just up the range, (1 1/2 hours), from home.
P1080269.JPG

mmmmm, Now how do i get that on there??????
P1080265 reize copyright.jpg

Last edited:
On one of my many flights to the Oshkosh airshow, we took the bus out to the seaplane base on Lake Winnebago.
And just in time to watch a Grumman SA-16 Albatross land there. Musta been 2004-5 timeframe, so I have no idea what camera I was using.
Used Photoshop PS3 to watercolor it. I've long since lost the file of it. This is a pic of a print I made back then.

Fun fact... my Dad was a crew chief/rescue swimmer on the Albatross back in the 50's. He had some hair raising tales to tell.

SA-16 Albatross at Oshkosh.png

Back