Wanted - Any year can be fully stock or partially

justbobbin

XS650 Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a project bike i want to make it a bobber ill take something that is already chopped preferably a hard tail. i would like all the parts to be there but if not its whatever just let me know what you have doesn't have to look good. Also im looking for something pretty cheap.

I'm all the way up near DC. Have a titled hardtail that the previous owner did a pretty terrible job on. Might be ok for someone good with a torch, but I doubt you want to travel quite so far. Good luck with your search

Yea not real interested in something that far unless you would be willing to ship it and if not I dont blame you I appreciate the offer though

This is what I have. I have ordered the replacement left fork just needs to be installed. Also the alternator wiring needs to be complete.

95% COMPLETE XS 650 CAFE RACER PROJECT BIKE.
BIKE HAS:
NEW REAR BRAKES
NEW FRONT AND REAR TIRES
NEW MIKUNI VM 34 ROUNDSIDE CARBS
NEW BOYER BRANSON ELECTRONIC IGNITION
NEW REGULATOR RECTIFIER
NEW SPARK PLUGS
NEW WIRING HARNESS DONE BY DIRTY BIRD CUSTOMS
NEW REAR SETS
NEW SEAT
BANSHEE PERMANENT MAGNET ALTERNATOR/STATOR REPLACEMENT BY HUGH'S HAND-BUILT CUSTOMS
NEW IRON CROSS TAIL LIGHT

PICTURE OF BIKE OFF JACK REPRESENTS HOW THE BIKE LOOKS COMPLETE. ON JACK NOW DUE TO BROKEN FORK STUD.

Located in Atlanta

BIKE NEEDS:
LEFT FORK TO BE REPLACED (BROKEN MOUNTING STUD ON THE BOTTOM: SEE PIC) Fork has been ordered on Ebay and will need to be installed!!!!!
TAIL LIGHT MOUNTED
ALTERNATOR WIRING TO BE COMPLETE

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 155