Anyone ever buy the XS1-2 seats from Mikes?

[/URL][/IMG]here's a pic [/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
Guess I should have painted the seat pan. Time for a rattle can. I heated the cover in the dryer then ran down to the garage.should maybe have had a heat gun., but it got pretty soft and workable. i think my next seat I will go totally gel pad the full length or maybe a cafe seat/solo style. I blew my engine last year,always had a high piched whine,turned out to be cage in the two center main bearings. Got a short block and have to reassemble.porting the head and installing my web cam 59a from a previous incarnation 20 years ago but never installed snow just melted here 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• 650seat004.jpg
    650seat004.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 650seat001.jpg
    650seat001.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 650seat002.jpg
    650seat002.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 3
Looks great. Has anyone seen other skins for different kind of seats for an 650? I want to do something different or am I better off cutting the foam and gel to how I want and then try an upholsterer to do the skin?

a local upholsterer wanted $75.00 to install my cover. I just went for it.If it is warm it will stretch and then shrink up somewhat and get tighter. just cut out the area where I was going to fit my gel pad with a dremel and a sanding disk. Going to a thicker foam or different type may be trickier

Back