Anyone have a Monster Craftsman XS 650 weld on Brat kit for sale?

DNAMAN

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Trying to find a Monster Craftsman XS650 weld on Brat Kit and it looks like Monster Craftsman is not making them any more. Anyone have one they would consider parting with? Thanks.

DNAMAN,
There's ways of making your own. Improved, even, if you plan on using a sprung solo seat, 'cuz the one you make wouldn't have that big (and not entirely needed ) triangular section behind the spine. You can bend tubing without a bender, old-school, stone-age, but that's how the old-timers did it (older than me, anyways). I'm assuming (you know what happens when we do that) you have a means of welding, so the shock mounts and the rest are pretty straight forward. If someone here has one, that would obviously save you the hassle, but you have options... Keep us posted! :twocents:

59Tebo,
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I am sourcing materials now. However, as a fabricator I make a great molecular biologist and it will take me 3 times as long as a pro. If I have to I will and you are right, if I make it I will not include the pan.. .

Back