Anyone know what began its life as?

Zombis

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahey i was surfing some blogs and saw this crazy Kawasaki anyone know what model it began its life as or maybe anything about the fairing or the seat?

Mid to late 70's KZ 650/900/1000? Don't know what year they went to rear disc. My '75 & '76 900's had a rear drum. Also, may be a Special due to the 16" rear wheel. All this is assuming rear wheel/brake is stock. Looking at the rest of it, who knows? Fairing looks aftermarket, Emgo(?) maybe? No guess on the seat.

Needs a sticker on the tank that says "I'm with Stupid<----"

click

I think the sticker on the sissy bar pretty much sums it up.

KZ 900 or 1000. 650/750 tranny covers were different. :wtf: Man thats one funky bike. And not in a good way.:confused: :shrug:..

u might not like it, but i bet all of you would love to feel that engine in a 300lb frame!!!weeeee!!!!

Very Mad Max

Probably quite good fun in a wierd, lets rip it up around town kind of way. I guess the concourse guys aren't going to like it though - I see he's used a non original cable tie on the wiring harness and the kickstart rubber is missing. :)

Why didn't you just ask Jeff when he posted it on CoC? I am sure he would have gladly answered. :shrug:

Back