Anyone know what kind of tanks these are?

Sullen Merc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 116_0502.jpg
    116_0502.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 383
  • DSC01414.jpg
    DSC01414.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 404
Super crouton's bikes. Builts them all the same and paints them different colors. Then sells them on egay I think the blue one went for 22 g's and to germany.

Posted via Mobile

Ironsled-Thanks, found him over at angrymonkeymotorcycles.com or something like that...and yeah you right, he found a style he likes and thats what he does.

Paul-Few similarities, especially from that view...which the lines look good, but because of that lots of sportster tanks or versions of out there and I want something a little different

Attachments

• BobberTank.png
    BobberTank.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 251
  • tankbobber.jpg
    tankbobber.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 248
Yup dont blame you for wanting a different look. I have seen some fantastic stuff done to change the look of a sporty tank, tunneling, beading etc but that kind of metalwork is beyond my skills especially when it has to hold fuel!

Yup no problem. Im running one on my xs myself.

And no paul its not a sporty. Not even close really when you see it in person.

Posted via Mobile

I picked one of these tanks up to run on my bike once it get to that point in my build. I really like the deep tunnel and how it sits low to flow with the backbone. It should look good with a 7 metal west ribbed fender too.

Ironsled-You have any pics of it on there?

JGore-Exactly the reasons I like it...I think it will flow very well with the lines and look I am going for.

I don't have any on the site yet. Got to finish up the fender first. Been busy working on my shovel.

Posted via Mobile

This is my first post and Im not sure if this is the right place but I've been trying to get ahold of a cole foster salinas boyz tank but they said the mfg. is denying production without reason?? Does anyone know where to get one.

Your the man, I just contacted the guy who said he had it but there is no buy it now option hopefully he will contact me back with good news. Thanks for the link.

Thank you I will pm you know so you have my info. I just emailed that place too it doesn't say out of stock on his website but the guy at performance plus said 5 in stock on his site but it was not true. Im in the middle of a xs build right now and that is the tank need to make this thing flow.

Back