Anyone know who makes this petcock?

When you get it apart take the rubber parts to a parts store and see if they have matching parts.
Worth a try.
Leo
I dont know about that leo. It isnt like the good ol days where you could belly up to the counter and match parts by eye. Most of these parts houses rely so much on their computers its infuriating.
The other day I needed a gasket set for a edelbrock 1405 4bbl
Its going on my 67 fairlane.
The derp at the counter asked me what car its off of. I said its a aftermarket carborator, no cars came stock with them. He then asked what size engine. Wtf?!
Another time, I needed a alt bbracket for my 74 nova, wich stock had a 6cyl in it, but I put a V8 in it. That guy says those cars didnt come with v8. NO sh*t, stupid! Then I asked for the part for a 68 v8 camaro, Then he had it.
Those days are gone. now you gotta have a camaro, or a mustang to get any where, and have some idea of what other more popular cars you can pretend to have to get the rite part.
Sorry for the rant....please continue.

BWHAHAHA so true angus. I was calling about available jet selections a couple weeks ago. Was informed by the brand new honda dealership they only handled Honda parts and I would need to know what model before they could help. Another dealership loses.

The dealers and chain parts stores can be a PITA but if you have an independent parts store around or find one with an older car guy behind the counter you will have better luck.
An independent hardware store with an olde guy can be a good resourse to have around. A tractor supply is another good thing for odd orings. Tractor hydralics use lots or o-rings.
Leo

I couldn't take it apart. I had to buy another. The upside is its a $32 piece so I hope the new one lasts a little longer than the other. If worse comes to worse I'll spring for thePingel Next. Just dont't want to drop that type of cash for something like a petcock.

Back