Anyone use the Hotwingglass cafe seat?

yes i have used Hotwings seats i have two 1 on my xs and 1 on my 750 honda i did cut and shorten the loop on the xs for a better fit and look. I did meet the owner at vintage days and he took some photos of my xs , great guy will buy the next seat from him !

Great, it's good to hear there's more than one person running these, and that people have good things to say about them :D

My only problem that I havn't got an answer to was weather the pad was very thick or not, I'm not a very tall guy (all of 5'5 -5'6)....so pad thickness is a problem if I ever want to touch the ground.

Dan650plus -
Whats your height from seat frame to top of your pad?
And I saw it was your first post, Welcome to the sight and glad to have another XS'er :thumbsup:

i am 5'5 also and can put 2 feet down flat ,i think the pad is about 1 to 1and1/2 thick but it is a little hard.

Awesome just what I was looking for :thumbsup:

I figure while I got you here:
Did you have any problem with the seat length? Is it very long?
And what was your turn around time after you ordered it?
Seat # from the websight ?

they are a little long, easy to cut and sand to shape on my xs i welded 2 cross bars that came with the seat across the frame rails drilled and taped the holes , drill through seat pan and flat head screws hold it on hook and loop tape hold pad on, when i got mine it came with pan,pad,brackets,light,and licenseplate bracket. I think his phone number is on his site i have called for some questions i had,very helpfull and nice to talk to, if you are any where near Ohio he is always at vintage days at mid Ohio track i think it is in 2 weeks. hope this helps . took about a week and 1/2 to get by ups he is in FLA.

That definitely helps, I've been looking for info on these seats for awhile.
Sadly I won't be in the area for Vintage Days....a little bit of a haul for me from Vermont.

Did you have to re size the pad when you trimmed down the seat?

Back