Anyone use these gas tank kits?

tom_o

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone used this gas tank kit, or any similar kits to this? How was the quality of it? Was thinking of ordering one for my '82 build.

I order lots from LowBrow and never a problem. It's probably good I just thing its alot of money for something that needs alot of work.
Its a good way to get it just the way you want it though.

I've never had issues ordering from lowbrow. they're probably my favorite vendor, just wish they carried more xs specific parts.

:twocents: practice on an old, free or cheap, tank and throw money at a kit later if you're pleased with the results.

I order lots from LowBrow and never a problem. It's probably good I just thing its alot of money for something that needs alot of work.
Its a good way to get it just the way you want it though.

I've never had issues ordering from lowbrow. they're probably my favorite vendor, just wish they carried more xs specific parts.

:twocents: practice on an old, free or cheap, tank and throw money at a kit later if you're pleased with the results.

I've got a few other parts that I was looking at on their site, so good to know you've haven't had problems.

The reason why I was looking at these kits is because I've been taking a welding class at my highschool for a couple years, thought it would be cool to weld together a tank, don't really have the skills to make a complete tank by myself.

Back