At a loss

yeah i wasn't positive about the light, i know a car wont do that and some bikes will plus everything read fine so i was thinking about that. good to know.

oh since you know how to post a video can you do a walk around? this is the 6 over 650 build right? like i said earlier i was hoping to follow this build, looked like it had a great start.

Yea I'll post a video tomorrow of it for ya ill re clean the carbs and what not see how that goes

thats a good idea, they might need to be dialed in too though. youre also not running stock exhaust right? if i remember correctly they are both on one side and run down the bottom of your frame and swoop up near the tail? did you jet your carbs?

Ok. Correct I tried putting in new jet I got 1-2 sizes up from stock. But ran fine with the stock.

yeah carbs are out of my league im learning myself. seems odd that it would run fine with stock jets, but like i said im guru. i guess maybe try putting the stock jets back in and give it a go. clean your plugs and run it first thouhgh, before you take the carbs apart. then take a photo and post it then put stock jets back in and do it again and post a photo.

Well these carbs are gonna be the death of me. So I cleaned the carbs Again and rejetted up 2 sizes put them back on went to start bike and nothing bike wouldn't even turn over. Battery is brand new as of Friday could the jets being t big cause this

Didn't charge at all I checked the voltage before I tried starting it and was good. It was just running yesterday.

what do you mean you didnt have to charge it? did you buy it fully charged? are you sure it was fully charged? so ill assume you didnt fill the battery with acid. the place must have, but that doesnt mean it was fully charged.

Jets have nothing to do with your battery going dead. A short somewhere or you left the key on will.
Even if the seller claims the battery is fully charged I always charge it with a motorcycle rated charger before I install it.
Without this charging the battery may not achieve more than about 80% of it's power.
Leo

Well fresh battery 100% charged and now the bike won't even turn over now I'm at a real loss. And never messed with the wiring

Under the right side cover is where the starter solenoid is. Essentially the high amerage switch that closes when you push the start button on the bars. there is two lugs...take a screw driver or a piece of 8 guage or bigger wire and jump the two terminals together. It will spark big...starter should giver er. Dont touch anything to the frame from either of those terminals. Those leads are unfused right from the battery. If it doesnt spin right away dont hold the jumper there. Thats a big amperage draw if that starter gear assembley is locked up.

Posted via Mobile

Back