Bad ass XS650 heritage special project!

on my bucket list, but its a long swim. do you think I should swim west thru asia? or east across the pond?

Hi angus,
it's just a short swim across the Bering Straights if you take the great circle route over the North Pole.
The rest of the way can be via bike & snowmobile.

Trying this gastank, i think it fits beautifull!

image_zps5ee49e08.jpg

image_zps90f7512b.jpg

Always good to see the end product............Shame you didn't post a couple of months ago to go onto the Calendar vote off. The paint Scheme makes it stand out. Congrats

Me and The bike weren't together for 8 months. I moved to the other side of the world then, got the bike shipped here last week! so now I'm back on the forum trying to figure out why it has a real hard time with the downshift. everything except cable and clutch basket is new, I'm lost here!

Me and The bike weren't together for 8 months. I moved to the other side of the world then, got the bike shipped here last week! so now I'm back on the forum trying to figure out why it has a real hard time with the downshift. everything except cable and clutch basket is new, I'm lost here!

Holy crap youre in curcao! Me and the Mrs went there twice. Loved that place. Stayed up in Westpunt at the All West Apartments!

Yeah man, moved here in April! my big brother moved here 5 years ago, missed him and his little girl. then met my current girlfriend here, so I said: screw Holland, fuck it I'm out!

So If anyone ever is planning to visit the island, hit me up. maybe I'll have a spare bike or 2, or know someone who does.

Yeah man, moved here in April! my big brother moved here 5 years ago, missed him and his little girl. then met my current girlfriend here, so I said: screw Holland, fuck it I'm out!

So If anyone ever is planning to visit the island, hit me up. maybe I'll have a spare bike or 2, or know someone who does.

Not to mention the weather is WAY better than Holland

Back