Ballistic battery

I was just looking into those. I may buck up for a 8 cell. Im still on the fence on them. Doesnt seem like a lot of feedback I can find on them.

Im using the 8 Cell on my track bike and it's wonders!!! I recommend this to anyone as i will be using it on my xs.

Just curious to all who have this battery, how is it holding up?

Couldn't be happier with my 4-cell. :thumbsup:

interior.jpg

Rich

How about now? Any issues with using the High-Beams with the 4-cell or 8-cell? Just wanted to check in on these for those who have them.

Can you run this on a pma no battery setup?

I wouldn't see why not. I mean, it's a battery. My thinking on why I want to run a battery instead of a capacitor is for more juice to run other stuff like a stronger high beam, brighter neutral light, etc. I am just not so trusting of a capacitor I guess.

Look at Shorai while you're at it. I'm running one of the smaller 9ah ones on my kick-only MikesXS reg/rec bike. Just installed it so no review yet, but it's tiny, super light and on paper should be awesome.

I sell both at my shop. Been having a little issues with the ballistic's customers returning with dead batteries after a week. The shorai's have been really good though, not really complaints about them.

I sell both at my shop. Been having a little issues with the ballistic's customers returning with dead batteries after a week. The shorai's have been really good though, not really complaints about them.

Shop have a site and do you sell them online?

I sell both at my shop.
Would this type of battery be useful for reducing the amount of space it takes in the bike? I would like to clean up that space and be able to lower seat height and be able to mount smaller battery taking up less space. Pull out the stock battery box and be able to use some of the space for customizing without going to the battery-less mods.
What would the dimensions be for a replacement comparable to the stock battery

Back