Bar room signs and other words of wisdom:

I used to hang out in a small west Texas beer bar, that had a sign hanging by the mirror. It said "Ask about Our Free Chicken Dinner" I finally couldnt stand it any more and asked about it. The Owner/Barmaid handed Me a paper plate with Kernels of corn glued all over it. "See if Your pecker is hard enough for this" She said.:doh:

Same Bar, same Barmaid. The sign said "For Sale, 1980 Henway". I finally bit, "whats a Henway?" "About 3 pounds " says She.:doh:

Take any married couple -- the husband typically dies first.

I'm told that's because they want to.

I saw a good one the other day. Men's bathroom in a bar, behind the toilet, "Please aim straight. The next person may be on all fours".

Last edited:
And also-

"May God allow those who love us to love us, and may he speak to the hearts of those who don't love us and make them love us also, and if he is unable to do that may he twist their ankle so that we know them by their limp."

Saw it in the men's room at a truckstop/bar/restaurant/brothel on US 301 in Florida back in the '70s:

"Here I sit with a broken heart,
took fourteen pills and my truck won't start"

Directly below somebody replied:

"If those pills were worth a f$#*
you'd get out and push that truck."

There's an Irish pub that has every square inch of the bathroom walls covered with one-liners. I'll have to get a few pics the next time I'm there.

The only one I remember off the top of my head
"you can't plow a field by turning it over in your head"

Posted via Mobile

Saw this in a bar bathroom.
Here i sit, My cheeks a-flexin,
out popped another Texan.... Under that someone wrote
Naw, Pardner, thats jusr his boots after he done stuck em up youre ass.....:thumbsup:

Back