been away from the forum for a while... check out my barn

Try this.. How to Post Pictures

Basically you can create an album with the pictures in it, then use the [noparse]
[/noparse] code to get it to show up in your post.

You can also use something like photobucket to upload the photos to then use the same code as above in your post.

been away from the forum for a while..... trying to get some of my projects finished instead of sitting on my ass in front of the computer...lol!!
i've acquired a few more bikes, and i thought you might enjoy a peek inside "the barn".
just kind of curious what you guys think..... enjoy, Tom:D:D

Friken love that 450 Honda and the karman gia and the two 70 xs1 Xp

Thanks,
That's my sons car, we bought it for him as a graduation present. I love that 450 too, I originally bought the bike for my wife to learn to ride on. I went over the whole bike for her and she never tried to ride it.....it sat in the garage for almost a year and a half, so I said fuck it! I Put some cafe bars on it and now it's mine!!!

Thanks,
That's my sons car, we bought it for him as a graduation present. I love that 450 too, I originally bought the bike for my wife to learn to ride on. I went over the whole bike for her and she never tried to ride it.....it sat in the garage for almost a year and a half, so I said fuck it! I Put some cafe bars on it and now it's mine!!!

Got a question for you I just bought a 70 XS1 a bit of a piece of work can you tell me the measurements of the white stripes on the tank so I can replicate and paint it myself.Specifically I need the measurement of the start of the stripe in relation to the bottom of the tank to where the strip starts and the width of the stripes.The bike I have was repainted to look like a 71 I want this one to be close to stock with the exception of some super bike bars.

Pretty sure this is factory paint on my '71 tank. Looks like 5mm stripe w/5mm gap.100_0256.JPG 100_0257.JPG 100_0258.JPG 100_0259.JPG 100_0260.JPG

I used 1/4".
XS1B-TankFix08.jpg XS1B-TankFix09.jpg XS1B-TankFix10.jpg

Pic of Australian XS1F tanks, supplied by member txxs.
XS1B-XS1F-tanks02.jpg

Note: All panel/striping is done on the flat section only, and follows the flat secton's edge...

Back