Best Pizza Toppings?

Spicy sausage, pepperoni, hamburger, black olives, bell peppers, marinara sauce, cheese and jalapenos. Thick crust, with the cheese on top to seal in all the goodies. Mmmm. Now I'm hungry.
eat-drink-smiley-7854.gif

What ever someone bakes and says come and get it, is my favorite! Oh I prefer to top my pizza with a nice cold beer.

Alligator and pineapple. But only if you kill the gator yourself. That way you know you've earned it.

no problem bill but like like em deep fried better

:gun:
gggQary"What ever someone bakes and says come and get it, is my favorite! Oh I prefer to top my pizza with a nice cold beer." add some black pepper= prefect

A girlfriend ordered up a good one last night--multigrain crust (hand tossed), dried tomatoes, sliced garlic clove, provolone & mozzarella cheese, sweet onion, + my choices of bacon & pineapple; she added a dose of oregano & parmesan & stuck it into the oven for a few extra minutes--freaking delicious!http://www.xs650.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Did you kill the hog yourself?

i love bacon and sausage on my pizza because i love them even off pizza but they gie so much yummy tasteto pizza especially with loads of cheese which is by the why the next best topping for me! I am also good with different cheese pizza because it is so simple yet it still has a lot of flavor to it, great when i love some hotsauce and a lot of pepper

hi guys ,,,a few years ago in morwell ,,,i used to make my own pizza due to my nerve damage i have ,,,,so i started out with white lebonese bread 2 off 2 pizzas... and then sauce on both sun dried tomates,, diced onions,,, then from my own vegie garden i would pick a few sweet yellow peppers they are like small bananas,,, and i used too dice then then sprinkle them on both pizzas finally some tasty cheese on top ,,, after a few months of doing these i wondered why i need a tiolet later that night ,,,then i eventually realised i was eating about a dozen sweet yellow peppers including a couple of onions etc ...i did enjoy doing this ,,,,but now i,ve toned it down a little regards oldbiker

Back