Best pma battery?

thrashin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey all. I have a xs with the pma swap, pamco iggy, and had the tiny camcorder battery. Well that battery was fine and then I parked the bike for paint about a week or two. The it took a crap on me. Like it dropped a cel. Bike still charges good at idle. 13.8 on the top end. Then in revs it drops .... a lot. These lil batteries are redilly available, but I don't care for the small leads at all. Plus they are pretty cheap. I have a sparx I could try. But what other tiny batteries are there that will hold up.??

So the battery was bad. I put a small 4 lb battery in for the time being. Much nicer. Anyone know if these batteries are ok to run with the pma charging system. I couldn't see why not

Thrashin,
You could try the minimalist battery from 650 Central ( http://www.650central.com/ )
Look in their electrical column. Cheap, small enough to hide almost anywhere, and your lights shouldn't fade so bad at idle, like a capacitor will (eventually). Looks like they're tailor-made for a PMA/kicker only set-up. Please let us know. Thanks.

Back