Beware of international title serive!!!!!!

FastColt

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
To anyone considering using ITS out of Las Vegas Nevada, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!! This guy in the video is going through the exact same thing as me....Beware Joe of International Title Services will promise you a title and reg in your name issued through Vermont. He will only take your money and you will never here from him again!!!!
Any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading!
-Chris

I was so close to using them. Had everything together and for over one full year, I could not force myself to mail them my packet. I had corresponded with Joe numerous times and just always had that feeling things were not what they seemed. Sorry you got taken and lucky I was lazy/cautious enough to not mail my packet. Thanks for the post. You saved me the money I may have lost also. Going to tear up my packet now.

I could not force myself to mail them my packet. I had corresponded with Joe numerous times and just always had that feeling things were not what they seemed.

Your gut won't steer you wrong.

Where you can go against your gut and gamble is when you have an iron clad position if some kind, which is rare.

My friend is still waiting for his title from them. They changed the website and, apparently, changed their services. He sent the money and has been getting the run around for 6 months. Delaware told me today that they do not except titles from them or several other "title services". They have a list and can run the title number, tracing it back to it's origin, to see where it actually came from.

I used his compnay years ago, BIG MISTAKE. Ohio does not reconize this type of title service AND listed HIS company on memo as the example to watch out for. I got lucky and got my title by going to a smaller Ohio title bureau that must have not read the memo yet. Now that I have a house in Michigan, it is pretty easy for getting titles for older auto's and bikes, legally.

Jamie :bike:

Thanks XJ. Awwwwwwwwwwww, see, we can get along. I appreciate your kind responses over the put downs..

It's because your post wasn't about destroying a motorcycle. Maybe you have stopped?

I used ITS in the early 90s. Got an Alabama registration and tags for a little under $100. I could have driven to either Georgia or Alabama and done it myself for $18, but ignorance prevailed. I was living in Virginia at the time and had no problem getting a VA title and tags with the ITS documents. Seems like it took me 6 weeks to get the registration and plates from ITS which I thought was way too long. A few years back, I read that ITS was banned from several states and Alabama would no longer do business with them.
Rider

Back