Bike Show pics

pumps

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Today I attended the Heart of America Motorcycle Enthusiast Annual Rally at the old downtown airport here. The building is the airline history museum. It rocked. A few XSs in the parking lot and a couple inside. A poor fellow XSer on a 72 pulled in as I was nearby and his ignition key had fallen out !:wtf: I saw him later and he had punched out his ignition to try to get it turned :(.
IMG_0077.jpg

My neighbor won best unrestored with his one owner 2136 miles 1967 CB450 Black Bomber .This street tracker won something too. I took these really early this morning before the place filled up. The outside pics are the ones spectators rode in.
IMG_0060.jpg

A link to my photo album...some side car bikes too A cool Zundap rig.
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q148/pumps32/2010 HoAME Vintage Bike Show/

Last edited:
I'll have to look at these pics carefully and enjoy them, but that sounds like a fun day. I recall that Honda and the story behind it from the other forum. Pretty bike.

You're lucky to have that show. Seems like the only thing I've seen in the Baltimore area is the winter bike show in Timonium, which seems to be all Tupperware and billet barges. there's a place for that, but I have never seen a classic bike show around here.

I drove past it and wanted to go in, but the dog and I were on the way to KU Med. My kid's been in there for several days, needed her puppy.

Back