For Sale - Billet upper triple, and clipons

Benjamoid

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Well I though I would like it, but after putting everything on my bobber I decided it just isnt the style, or riding stance im looking for. So...

BobberBill billet upper triple clamp, these just barely got machined and there are only 10 of them made, and so far he said he may not be making anymore...

Ebay clipons, these are billet aluminum clamps, and aluminum bars. The bars can be adjusted for length, they also have an 8 degree downward angle.

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

I paid $120 for the clamp, and about $100 for the bars. I would like to get $200 OBO(seriously, make me an offer) shipped in USA, out of country shipping is on you. May be interested in partial/full trades too, specifically for custom exhaust or 5 3/4 headlight. Other cool stuff too, just let me know what you got, worst I will say is no.

Good luck with the sale. Nice clip-ons! I like yours better than mine. Too bad you're selling, 'cause I think that tank/bar setup looks BITCHIN'!

They definately look good, I just like the way my other bars look better. And the stance is really agressive, I plan on cruising alot on this bike and I feel like my back would be very unhappy after a few hours. I wish I could keep them and build a tracker, but the timing is wrong..

Sale pending, just waiting for payment.

Let Me know if the sale doesn't go through... I'm definitely interested. Thanks man.

Well he messaged me at noon, so if I dont hear back from him after 24 hours then there yours. I will pm you whatever happens..

Back