For Sale - Biltwell 3/4 Helmet- White

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
One size fits all, non-DOT. This is the gen 2 which has the chrome trim around the egdes and also the snaps to fit a bubble shield. Has D ring strap lock and a button snap strap keeper. Worn only a handful of times. I simply prefer my full face. There are no blemishes to note, never been down or dropped. line is clean and is removable if you wish to clean it. New liners can be had for 25$ shipped from Biltwell but again, this liner is clean and stank free and would almost pass for new. Retail: $99.95
Yours for $65.00 shipped

"The Biltwell Novelty helmet raises the style bar to a whole new level with each hand painted injection-molded ABS outer shell and hand-stitched open-cell foam liner. The removable interior of our non-DOT approved helmet is made up of a brushed Lycra and ventilated nylon panels for comfort and breathability. Each Biltwell Novelty helmet features chrome or rubberized edging depending on the colorway, and three snaps across the outer shell’s brow to accept visors and bubble shields. A vinyl goggle strap retainer on the back of the helmet completes the retro look."

What size is it?

EDIT: Just saw the "one size fits all"....do they only sell one size or do you change the liners to fit or ???

Last edited:
What size is it?

EDIT: Just saw the "one size fits all"....do they only sell one size or do you change the liners to fit or ???

scott, they only sell these in "one size fits all/most." they use a lot of padding to accommodate multiple size heads. they shell also flexes a bit to give for those giant domes. i wear a large and i fit very comfortably in this. i should also note that i let my girlfriend use this once and she wears a size small or youth size xl. so that will give you some indication of the sizes that this will fit comfortably

scott, they only sell these in "one size fits all/most." they use a lot of padding to accommodate multiple size heads. they shell also flexes a bit to give for those giant domes. i wear a large and i fit very comfortably in this. i should also note that i let my girlfriend use this once and she wears a size small or youth size xl. so that will give you some indication of the sizes that this will fit comfortably
A little head never hurt anyone !

Back