Black Sprocket

tscacadc

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a black 34t spocket for my 1975 XS? I cant seem to find black. And when I do I email or call to make sure it is and its not......

just paint it, the sprockets going to wear the metal down anyways so even if you did find a black anodized or something along those lines its still going to the color of raw metal on where the chain rides. Therefor just paint one black or powder coat it if you really want.

I blasted my sprockets when i did my engine. Prolly wouldn't hurt to give them a couple coats of rust paint or primer. Mine are still waiting to be turned.

I have also been searching for a black sproket and no success, I have other model motorcycles with black sprokets and I keep chain and sprokets clean and love the look along with DID gold colored chain. Its part of the looks for me, I am not sure about painting it black, prefer it came anodized...Anyways I will continue my search.

If anyone knows anything let me know

Powder coat one? But a lot has to be masked off....

I probably have a used black one.

I do have a used one in reasonable condition. I'd run it... 34 tooth, pics if you want, to your door $20

Gary Goetz
S5579 SR 113
Baraboo WI 53913
ziesler@bsupply.us My paypal
608-434-2715

Nitpicking.:wink2:

I get a lot of enjoyment from predictive text and autocorrect.

And punctuation, capitalization foobars.

For example:

Sam helped his uncle Jack off his horse.

------ Is not the same as:

Sam helped his uncle jack off his horse.:wtf:

Sam helped his uncle jack off his horse.

Around these here parts we call that sheath cleanin' boy!

Back