Bobber On Visual Impact's Site

anomie

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is beautiful:

Merchandice~~element34.jpg

Does anyone know what bars and rear-shocks this is running?

I'm interested in the brand of headlamp. Also, is that rake stock? It doesn't look like it.

Apologies for spam I am trying to get some ideas together for a build.

Last edited:
No man, are there any closeups of the tank anywhere? It looks like a narwhal on the side of it heh :)

Thanks a lot Aussie, I agree this is really well done. I like the aoi oni, I think it is for good luck? I wonder what the Kanji says?

Those are biltwell window bars i believe, also you can find that triangle headlight on ebay, or tcbros. That appears to be stock rake to me, could be wrong though. Hope it helped.

This is exactly the stance and setup I would want my bike to have if I did a brat. I would change the bars, tank and paint, but other than that, it's killer.

The pipes look a bit like the Top Fools pipes sold by ardcore, but the twist is different. XSJoel, I agree, the stance has attitude. Thanks for the hints folks.

My stupid is about to show, but where do builders normally hide the ignition coils? Most builds that I see with nice clean lines have no coils in sight. Are they tucked down beside the battery box?

My stupid is about to show, but where do builders normally hide the ignition coils? Most builds that I see with nice clean lines have no coils in sight. Are they tucked down beside the battery box?

Not stupid. I hid mine inside the box.

I vote that the bars are TCBros Lane splinters. I tried putting my coil in my false oil tank but I had a problem with it getting to hot in there. I am still looking for a good place to hid it.

Am I the only one that is in love with the blue chain and the light paint of the forks? Its the little things that get me.

I love the chain as well, just wonder how long that'll last. I love the stance of this brat. I want the same exact stance.

only thing i dont dig is the front end for some reason looks like it hit a wall, too snubbed for me..just my opinion

Posted via Mobile

I know its been a while but in a post by visual impact they stated
"11 inch Harley dyna shocks. But I don't recommend them. Go with a nice progressive u will be glad u did. "

Just a bit of info since somebody brought it up!

Back