Make Offer - BOBBER PARTOUT....

INDIANAXS650

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
GENTS,
the following is up for grabs. Bought all of it and started a project that will never be finished so it must go to make room for another project. I am away from home most of the day and evening so if you have questions the best way to get an answer is to call Rob @ 765-215-5421. If you want something send a PM and make payment arrangements and I will come home and get it shipped. No issues. If you want something shipped you will have to get your own quotes. I am not a shipping company. I will ship all items from zip 47362 the cheapest way possible. Most things can be sent flat rate to save cash.

Peanut tank: In nice shape i started sandblasting it as you can see. Inside is decent. It is an original peanut out of the 60's not repro. Make Offer

Coil & Reg/Rectifier: Make me and offer. They are both in great working order. No issues.

TC Bros Solo seat: The seat sells on their site for $119 and has the mounting kit on it that is $84. New, never been down the road. $100 plus shipping.

Rear Wheel: 18" Has good metzler tire. The spokes have some rust but its only surface. the chrome as you can see is decent not to say it doesnt have some rust. Make Offer.

False Oil tank: This is set up to hold a battery and hide all the electronics. It has a keyed iginition on the bottom. Nice setup and cleans the bike up. $50

Drag Bars: These are decent shape. They come with both grips and a new 40" throttle cable. Make Offer

Air Pods: Never been down the road. Like new. Make offer.

Front wheel and forks: 19" front wheel. Ok shape. Spokes have some rust the chorme has some rust but mostley just dirty. You see i cleaned a little spot off. 35mm forks. I have the triple tree to go with them. The tire has some dryrot. Make offer.

Rear Shocks: these were totally rebuilt as you can see and never down the road. Make offer.

Forks: These are 35mm forks that were totally rebuilt and never used. they need the dust covers installed and that is it. Make offer.

Thanks for looking.

*****I have had a "Falling Out" with PAYPAL so i will be taking payment thru moneybookers.com (same as paypal) or any other way anyone can come up with. Thanks....*****

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 207
  • tank bottom.jpg
    tank bottom.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 156
  • coil regulator.jpg
    coil regulator.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 183
  • solo seat.jpg
    solo seat.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 212
  • solo seat bottom.jpg
    solo seat bottom.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 178
  • rear wheel.jpg
    rear wheel.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 192
  • oil tank.jpg
    oil tank.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 227
  • bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 175
  • air pods.jpg
    air pods.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 173
  • front end.jpg
    front end.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 226
  • rear shocks.jpg
    rear shocks.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 154
  • yellow forks.jpg
    yellow forks.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Could you elaborate on the keypad ignition on the false oil tank? Is it something I rewire my ignition through? What are measurements for battery housing? Also, would be curious to see the oiltank from side.

It has a Keyed ingnition on it. The same as any other motorcycle that takes a key. Sorry i guess i should have been more clear in that. Thanks,

Indy

Could you elaborate on the keypad ignition on the false oil tank? Is it something I rewire my ignition through? What are measurements for battery housing? Also, would be curious to see the oiltank from side.

All parts are still available. Several deals have been made but payment has failed to arrive so first come, first serve.