Wanted - Bobber Wiring harness...

Jade67

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anybody who has built their own harness would like to build me a stripped down harness for my bobber project. The guy I bought it from tried but it looks like a hackjob. If somebody would be willing to help out hit me up. I was going to buy the TC Bros harness but have been reading thay they are a waste.

I got one on ebay cheap!!!
I make them up all the time . The one on EBAY is for TCI
What do you need????????
This is the one on EBAY

Attachments

• chop wire.JPG
    chop wire.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
It is a '73 motor and frame that has been hardtailed. I plan on running a headlight, taillight, and then then rest of the needed parts to make it run. I don't plan on running any turn signals or anything like that.

This is just for charging system and coil. Do you guys want a complete custom hard tail Harness. with switches and lights????
I do make my own Harness and this is what they have
Charging system wires
Coil Wire
Lights front and back with brake light and switch for H/L
Horn with switch
Ignition switch with key on and start
I use to make kits up with TCB oil tank and put all the switches in and plugs and you just run the wires
ALL OF MY KITS COME MARKED SO NO MISTAKES ON WIRING
What are you guys looking for???
I make harness like picture but add switches LOOK AT OIL TANK

Attachments

• XS-EI.JPG
    XS-EI.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 212
  • org3.jpg
    org3.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Mmm...That bikes similar to mine..Reckon that wiring would suit just great .
Heres mine,just gotta decide which bike to spend the dosh on,Ive a standard roadster that needs a new wiring loom too....Depends which I should sell first...

Attachments

• hardtail project 115.jpg
    hardtail project 115.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 176
I love the skid plate........
I can make you up a complete harness with switches (starter/horn/h/l N light)and color coded for $100.00 shipped same as in picture or you can send me your tank and for a extra $25.00 i will set it all up with connectors so you can take tank out without disturbing motor wires. I use to sell the whole package BATTERY BOX /OIL TANK wired up for $225.00. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• org3.jpg
    org3.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 165
  • org2.jpg
    org2.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 163
Light switch on/off on the dummy tank?
I can probably wire it all into the 'tank' , if I shipped my tank out to you it would prob cost me £40 each way ! lol

along with the harness... do you have any reg/ rec laying around for a 73 tx650 with stock charging system?? I got ebay'ed and bought one "for an xs" that is wrong.

You need the two piece style REC (one piece) REG (one piece)
I will look and see
PICTURE IS FOR POINTS

Attachments

• XS-Points.JPG
    XS-Points.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 176
I was hopping to do the combined reg rec... am I wrong to think I can.. I just do not have the two piece. I do have a combined reg rec but I am not sure it is possable to use for my application. I am waiting on a pamco as well.. with all the new coils and such. I am testing shipping time from everyones old/new favorite parts supplier.

Back