bolt on mids to exhaust mounts?

I originally bought some from daddygcycles, they worked ok but the quality wasn't there that I wanted. IE, the paint that they put on them was all flaking off, they weren't cut the same on each side, etc. I think they have a good product but the quality needs to be a little better.

I wound up doing the mulligan mod using the factory pegs mounts. Easy, came out great and only cost me about $15. I highly suggest making your own, better results.

The mulligan machine mids are pretty simple. If you have TCbro forwards do DaddyG. 1/4" plate with 1/2" steel pipe. Weld it to the plate and drill the holes where you want them for the exhaust mounts and for a 1/2" bolt to fit through.

We used BMX pegs on the last bike, i think they cost me $11? They werent bolted onto the exhaust mounts, they were more in between mids and highway pegs, but they worked way better than I could have hoped. :D

Might attempt to use them with a bracket bolted to the exhaust mounts? need to come up with something,:umm: and Im still stuck on it having the :guns: brake pivot integrated

That's what I did. I took the mulligan mid idea and instead of the universal pegs, I welded a short length of pipe to the top of the mount and bolted on bmx pegs. Looks great and I can change out the bmx pegs easily to get a different look. Kind of a mix between the daddygcycles mounts and the mulligan mids.

Sorry GUYS but i didn't know you wanted them painted to go right on. I make these up so that you can cut them to fit your bike thats why one side is longer than the other. Clutch side has to be longer than sprocket side but most of the time 3" on both sides will work. These are made up for and pegs that can be bolted on and i have even use stock pegs that bend up just weld them to the end and use the stock brake pedal.
These are sold as a universal set and its up to you how you mount them. I supply you with the longer bolts so you have plenty of room to do what you need too.
I don't have THIN SKIN been doing this a long time and always have a OPEN EAR for comments to make any of my products better.But if you are another person making these and TRASH MINE at least show you work I THINK THAT IS ONLY FAIR!

I'm not trying to trash yours, just saying they need more quality control. I spent $60 with shipping and no where in the ebay description did it say that you need to cut/grind and repaint these to fit your bike. For that price I expected a little bit more. I guess I should just lower my standards that way I won't be dissappointed.

I didn't say you were . I am open for comments to make them better . I sold over 40 sets of these and in the beginning i was cutting them the same as the bike i have here that i use as a jig then guys were saying i cut them too short and there brake pedal was too close. You should have contacted me and i would have sent out another set. I price for what the time i have into these and sometimes i sell them for less if i make up too many.These are for you common street bike RAT BIKE not for a trailer queen or show bike.I make them because nobody else did at the time if there is a better one out there for the price let me know i would go buy them because these are a pain in the ass to make for the money. Would be nice if i had a plasma table.

Yes, and that's where you have the market cornered, nobody makes them. Everybody has stuff for forward controls, not mids. It's a good product for the customer that doesn't have access to a welder, just need to clean them up a little to make them nice.

this is for daddyg ... where can i purchase a set of these mids bracket kits, and do you have any preferneces for bolt on pegs?

Back