Born Free 3! Where are you coming from?

Mitchell_p

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So i leave for the USA from Australia next saturday for a 4 week holiday.
Gonna win me a Knuckle! Who else is going? any other aussies from here making the trek?

Any dudes from the US riding from afar to the show?

I cant wait. Im hoping my mind will be blown from the amount of vintage bikes.
Australia obviously has nothing compared to this.
anyone else camping near born free at the O'neil camp ground?

Wish I was coming from chicago! Plan on going next year. Good luck swimming that knuck across the pond!:laugh:

Posted via Mobile

Its going to be awesome. Hopefully the weather there is better than it is in sydney right now. Pissing rain. Im going to NYC aswell. Anyone know of any cool bike shit in the city to check out?

It's a knucklehead the pan head was last year. Whoever wins it is gonna be the 1 lucky sob!!!

Posted via Mobile

DRC_0637.jpg

For those of you living under a rock. You can go in the running to win that bike for only 25 bones.

One lucky mother fucker will be riding that cherry home. Yes I mean the bike although she looks like a very nice young lady I doubt she still has her cherry!:bike:

Posted via Mobile

If i get in on the raffle for the bike, do i have to be there at the show to get it? because if not, i'll throw my dollar into the hat right now.

fuuuuuuuuuck. wish i could be out there for this. i'll just go ahead and add this baby to my list of reasons why i have to move to california lol.

Back