Brart style pictures needed

I was considering making the conversion myself but may ust get Omars to save time.
I'm waiting on a big shippment from the US with lots of goodies for the build but the ship is delayed a week due to a storm.... driving me nuts!.... hub caps, brat kit, new chains controls brake light, gasket kit, bearings ect ect all there.....

I got my winter ride on the road... check it out:

thanks man.... its far from nice but its fun as hell.... real fun drifting on the snowy roads too.

Here is my Monstercraftsman Brat Kit. I just picked up the frame a week ago so it is still early on in the build, but had some time today to get it back together for a mock up. Hope this helps you out. The brat kit is great and really solid. I had a visual imapct welders kit first, but switched to this one instead.

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 242
That look real good... cann't wait to get the kit and get it on.... I my wife bike up on a work table and started dismanteling.... mine is next! You should do a build thread... I will when I get all the bits I'm waiting on

Happy holidays everybody

Lester

apsracing: That's one of the first MCM kit to show around here!! Nice build man! Show us more!! Can't wait to get started with mine!

Looking foward on your builds Lester!!

Happy Holidays Gang!

Back