Brat Do's and Dont's?

someone on a different forum said:
"soft chop has a better ring than brat style"

I like that sound and I don't have to explain as much BS. If anything, it should be called Japan style. Because most of the bikes that have that look are assumed to be from Japan.

But really, dudes have been leaving shocks on bikes in the US for a long time. Soft tail chop is the same.

Well I don't know what to tell you other then bratstyle sounds a lot more fun then soft chop. Soft chop sounds like what an old man would say when he has nothing else to say.

Lets just drag it out and call it a soft tail chopper do hicky mod thingamagigger do dad Tilly wink. I like the ring of that.

Brat Do's:
Do buy quality brats from your local meat market.
Do cook them on a charcoal grill.
Do buy beer brats (or simmer in beer before the grill) for the best taste.
Do drink beer when cooking brats (I don't even think it's possible to cook them without a beer in one hand).

Brat Don'ts:
Don't buy pre-cooked brats if you want the best taste
Don't boil them, reduce to a simmer if no grill is available.
Don't forget the beer!

Travis....Amazing.

A quick search to google and I found this...

B000093HYD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

vroooom.

It was having some carb issues so I havent been able to ride it yet, but it feels suprisingly springy. What scares you about it?

Brat Do's:
Do buy quality brats from your local meat market.
Do cook them on a charcoal grill.
Do buy beer brats (or simmer in beer before the grill) for the best taste.
Do drink beer when cooking brats (I don't even think it's possible to cook them without a beer in one hand).

Brat Don'ts:
Don't buy pre-cooked brats if you want the best taste
Don't boil them, reduce to a simmer if no grill is available.
Don't forget the beer!
1++, Travis!!!

ROsenberg I like your style. That is what I wanted to see. I suspected the shock angle would be steep. But I like it and will try anything once. I'm going lower with my seat though. I want to be beloooow the tank. Hey if it don't work out I'll hardtail this sucker. Thanks for your pic. Is that a joewiseguy swing arm?

Back