Broken link?

Jim

Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble accessing their old threads? I click on "Find all threads by Jim" and get an error message. Been that way all day.

Untitled.png

1692738055173.png

Just tried Chrome on Android... same thing.

Don't know if this is related... periodically throughout the day this site won't load. I get the error message below. When it happens, it affects my PC and my phone.
Iirc... started about the same time as the search problems.

PC is Windows 10 and Brave with Google Fiber for internet.
Phone is Android and Chrome with Verizon for internet.

Anyone else?

EDIT: Should have added.... when it happens I'll try various other sites and they'll load just fine.

1693422965515.png

Last edited:
Don't know if this is related... periodically throughout the day this site won't load. I get the error message below. When it happens, it affects my PC and my phone.
Iirc... started about the same time as the search problems.

PC is Windows 10 and Brave with Google Fiber for internet.
Phone is Android and Chrome with Verizon for internet.

Anyone else?

View attachment 250456
I had problems loading the site this evening too?
seems OK now tho’

Just noticed my avatar is missing from previous post?

Oh it’s just come back……WTF.

Earlier today this site wasn't loading for me using the usual shortcut - went into Google and searched xs650.com and up she came. Mice musta chewed some o' the wires?

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve been having a hell of a time the last few days. Sometimes it is so slow, I just leave and try back later. It’s not my device because I get the same thing happening over multiple devices ( Apple )
and other websites work just fine.

Definitely a problem. Site running slow. Multiple error messages..."can't load", etc. Restarted phone and computer. Problem not on our end.

Back