Broken throws retainer

karatekid

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Not sure if that's what it's called but does anyone know if someone will sell this by itself so I don't have to buy the whole pamco system

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 204
That's the backing plate for your advance unit. It isn't sold separately, only as part of a new complete advance unit. MikesXS sells them or you might find a used one from someone who has installed the e-advance and eliminated theirs.

I would take that as a very good reason to upgrade to an e advancer for your pamco. The mikes one that blew to pieces on me is the whole reason i got rid of it, and im not sorry i gave my money to pete.

Thanks alot everybody, what all will I need to upgrade to the e advancer unit. Part number would be great and thanks again to all that helped

14-0648 e advancer. I assume you have the advancer shaft already. Depending how old your pamco is you may need to update the rotor. Pete has a way to check which one you have on his website. Unless i misread and you dont have a pamco already, in which case you need a whole kit sans advance rod.

Back