Brothers from another mother....

Yamaha_chop

Fabricator Extraordinare
Reaction score
I rolled my latest project bike outta the garage for the first time yesterday, wanted to get some perspective on what it looked like from futher than 3 ft away :)

Figured I'd put my chop next to it, my vision is finally becoming a reality. I wanted to show with these bikes the true versatility of a motorcycle, how even though these bikes started as the same thing, you can truly go in any direction you want with them!

BTW- I can appreciate all the people who love these bikes stock, but that's just not me.

DSCN0598.jpg

DSCN0602.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0608.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

Wow! It's amazing the progress you have made on this project. I admire your skill and dedication to making this work. :thumbsup:

You do some nice work, but I agree that the ass of the bike is way up there.... Compared to the front, and the wheels it just looks kinda funky... But, I still wanna ride it :)

Hey, Ain't that the way sport bike are supposed to look?
I like stock bikes myself, but your work is so awesome.
Leo

Thanks for the nice comments guys I appreciate it!

Yea the tail up thing is a sportbike/streetfighter style. Just be glad I didn't go all the way into German streetfighter style :)

IMG_4447-461x302.jpg

I've been following this build for a while. Holy Moly:eek:, what engineering:thumbsup:!! What fabrication skills!! Watched the engine fireing up video. Turbo supercharged intercooled fuel injected XS 650 !:wtf:! I'm wettin myself! Hand built Street Sport framed!:thumbsup: I too think the tail is a bit high. It's still a rockin' ride! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Back