For Sale - BS34's rebuilt by oldskool carbs - SOLD

ippytattoo

Just another grumpy old hack.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a set of bs34's with the plastic floats pulled from my '81 chopper. They were rebuilt and jetted for k&n pods and open exhaust about a year/500 miles ago by oldskoolcarbs. Diaphragms were replaced as well. These carbs are in great shape and functioned very well when I pulled them off in favor of a set of '04 EX500 CVK carbs. The only reason I pulled them off is I can't leave things well enough alone and now that I have the CVK's tuned they suit the look of my bike better (cleaner looking). Asking $125 shipped to lower 48 states. These will be shipped USPS flat rate box. PM if interested. These may need to be cleaned as they have been sitting for a few months and may need re-jetted to suit your mods and elevation.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Metro, sorry not looking for any trades as this is my only XS and I just got my CVK's from a 04 EX500 all dialed in and I really like the way they clean up the look with no cable on the outside of the carbs. Plus I am trying to get the money together for paint and powdercoat.

No problem. I just had extras. I might need your help once I get my engine done and my bike back together. I heard that tuning 34s is a pain in the butt.

I am very interested in these cards. I want to make sure that they will fit on a 1982
Yamaha xs650 Sk? Are they Mikuni BS34 cv type 2 carbs. They appear to be, but I am just checking.

If they are, I live just outside Milwaukee Wi. and I am wondering if you know how much the shipping would be? If I buy them I would like them ASAP.

John

jbud they will fit and work on your 82.
The difference is the choke arrangement.
Your '82 will/supposed to have a cable slider type with the thumb action on the bottom of the left housing with your turn signals, horn, and dimmer switch.
With thse carbs you pull the acorn nut on the left side with click stops at half and full choke.
It isn't difficult to modify to work going either way.

Ippy has included shipping in his price. And I'm sure he'll be along to answer your post.
Maybe this helps in the mean time.

Back