For Sale - BS38 carb S.S. Brace and hardware

thrashin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
BS38 carb clean up kit. Inexpensive and easy way to add a little class to your xs650. These will work on all stock BS38 carb systems. Braces are polished stainless steel and will include unique stainless steel hardware.

S.S. acorn top style bolts! These bolts also allow easier access to removing the brace in the case you must remove the carb assembly. Easy installation and very clean look. Available with either brass or s.s. washers

Introductory price til the first batch is gone: $25 plus shipping.
Kit includes:
1 brace
8 acorn topped bolts
8 washers (brass or s.s.)
send me a private message for further details. paypal and most other payments will be excepted.

5810494412_9bf1e87df1_z.jpg

5810495720_154af82518_z.jpg

Last edited:
It replaces the stock stamped steel brace on stock carbs.
thrashin they look nice.

Last edited:
The brace is just an easy/ inexpensive way to clean up your ride. Bolts replace the cruddy tired out phillips oem hardware. And are much easier to tend to if needed.

I think these Rock!! Im deciding if I want to run my stock 38,s or go the pwk,s.. if I decide on the stockers Im so buying a set of these! I think they are the tidiest and hottest looking carb brace I have seen.. Awesome work.. Hope you use your skills for good and not evil and produce some more sweet xs parts.. PS: Oh and I think if you post a pic of how hot these look mounted it will be a deal breaker for the visual fkrs among us lol

If anyone has a pair of crap BS34's laying around, send them my way and I'll make a kit for the bs34's aswell. I'll send you your carbs back and a free kit..

Sorry no bs34 kits any time soon. I have a few of the kits for the bs38 left over. I was running a laser cutting sheet metal and plate when I drew these up. Have moved on since then. Miss having access to that machine though.

Back