Make Offer - bs38 carbs for sale

Jasonbobb

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I'm not going to BS anyone here so here it goes. I need a couple things for my bike nan would trade for sure,, Top left side motor mount, front motor mount bolts,, the real long ones, coil springs for my solo seat, gas line material, Let me know what you have,,Jason

These carbs are probably only good for parts. The butterflies move but the inner slide do not,, One of the cable attatchments are bent to all hell and they have been sitting around for a couple decades I think. Any reasonable offer accepted and 5.00 shipped anywhere in the USA,,no international shipping,,thanks,,Jason
image_zps4c3c79f1.jpg

image_zps31fcf51e.jpg

image_zps932bfb8f.jpg

I'm not going to BS anyone here so here it goes. I need a couple things for my bike nan would trade for sure,, Top left side motor mount, front motor mount bolts,, the real long ones, coil springs for my solo seat, gas line material, Let me know what you have,,Jason

These carbs are probably only good for parts. The butterflies move but the inner slide do not,, One of the cable attatchments are bent to all hell and they have been sitting around for a couple decades I think. Any reasonable offer accepted and 5.00 shipped anywhere in the USA,,no international shipping,,thanks,,Jason
image_zps4c3c79f1.jpg

image_zps31fcf51e.jpg

image_zps932bfb8f.jpg

$15.00 plus $5.00 for shipping total $20.00

Back