Bucket list(What do you want to do)

I would like to see in person an entire season of World of outlaws sprint racing, along with the late models....and the next year follow the AMA flat track season. Some speedway racing thrown in would be great!

Someday I wanna run with the bulls. Never wanted to do it neked, but now, maybe I do.

Pass on running with ze bools, but I would love to drive a WRC gravel race. Something about flinging an AWD turbo car sideways on gravel or dirt just gets me fired up...

Hahhahaha im so happy that the naked video actually went somewhere..

I want to do the running of the bulls for sure. I missed it by a week last year when I was in spain!

Ive got a few too many, but heres a couple..

Wheel in moab and the rubicon
Ride a vintage bike from victoria bc to mexico and back (and stop off for born free!)
Rally a built WRX

A bit less think about it, and some more go do it.

Put 180 miles on the XS this week in the driftless area by the Kickapoo valley reserve, just go down whatever road looks good, bomb the corners a bit, with a good friend, stopped for lunch in a small town cafe.
Back home by supper time. Good stuff and I do not think of it as ticked off, I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

Anyone seen Bear from old bike barn's California or bust ride? He rode this.

558317_369840666421471_519825624_n.jpg

A bit less think about it, and some more go do it.

Put 180 miles on the XS this week in the driftless area by the Kickapoo valley reserve, just go down whatever road looks good, bomb the corners a bit, with a good friend, stopped for lunch in a small town cafe.
Back home by supper time. Good stuff and I do not think of it as ticked off, I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

Has the fork job enhanced that experience? Ya gotta say yes!:laugh:

We have to stop meeting like this....
Yeah The emulators are a definite improvement. The fork was a touch harsh at first but after 100 miles (and re-tightening the new tapered steering bearings) I like how it rides, with 15 weight and 2 turns in from touching on the emulator spring adjustment, just like MikesXS recommends. I had a chance to swap back and forth from this bike to a stock special and the improvement in damping is very noticeable. The Special owner liked his "Cadillac" ride better..... I may put the adjustable fork caps back on or add about 3/4" of spacer on top of the springs. Just thinking a little higher front would be OK. Twisties were fun but had to go easy because the rear tire is/was an older than god conti with sidewall cracking, new tire coming.

That's great to hear. If ya get the itch when you're in there you can pull 5-10 CC (I'd probably reccomend 5) of fluid off each tube to cush the initial response back up a little. Usually folks that have a lot of ripples on thier roads tend to do that, but I don't hear Midwesterners gripe about frost heave like the New England types do, but maybe we learned a lot more about building roads by the time we got that far west with it!

No real bucket list . Did so many crazy ass things when i was younger that family can't beleave i am still around. Drove bikes all over the east coast and as far as Texas. Always wanted to do the cross country trip but was alway building someones bike. Built more bikes then i can remember over the 35 years. Been a club member for way too many years and was always into something.Owned a HONDA DEALERSHIP was the first in the area to own a Jammer shop in the 70's and Had two other shops plus a TATTOO Shop.Had a great time with my buddy's Drag Racing Bikes all over . Had my Last Rights twice and bought a Drag Bike while i was paralized recovering in the hosipital (my wife loved me for that) Have 5 Great kids and three Grand daughters and another on the way. Working on my 2nd marrage and if i get up and open my eyes in the morning ITS A GOOD DAY!!!! NO bucket list just go out and have a blast because life is short.NEVER LOOK BACK AT WHAT YOU DID .... Just keep going.

lots of small things I'd like to do but nothing major.:(

Wish I had something that I was really passionate about to motivate me lol

I have heart valve disease, no medical... been thinking about a bucket list lately. All I really want to do is a cross country ride, I hope I can get to it... lol.

Back