Wanted - Building a bobber, trying to find lots of parts!

hank hill

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here. Building my first 650 bobber, started out with the 400 and need to bigger. Bought a 1975 frame with a 1975 motor, stripped it down and am building it back up exactly how I want it. Already have the hardtail, PMA kit, plugs coils and some other stuff but am in need of lots more, trying to see if I can go the used route to save some cash as I am a 22 year old college student and money is always a little tight. So, down to business, heres what I need.

Side mount plate, with light prefered, if not Ill be looking for a sparto style tail light.
Rear fender
fender struts
chain tensioner
solo seat and all the mounts/ springs
brake pivot, brake linkage for running midmounts on a tc bros hardtail.
possibly cool shift or brake levers

let me know what you guys have and ill see what I can do, thanks in advance guys, this site has already been super helpful.

Hey guys, new here. Building my first 650 bobber, started out with the 400 and need to bigger. Bought a 1975 frame with a 1975 motor, stripped it down and am building it back up exactly how I want it. Already have the hardtail, PMA kit, plugs coils and some other stuff but am in need of lots more, trying to see if I can go the used route to save some cash as I am a 22 year old college student and money is always a little tight. So, down to business, heres what I need.

Side mount plate, with light prefered, if not Ill be looking for a sparto style tail light.
Rear fender
fender struts
chain tensioner
solo seat and all the mounts/ springs
brake pivot, brake linkage for running midmounts on a tc bros hardtail.
possibly cool shift or brake levers

let me know what you guys have and ill see what I can do, thanks in advance guys, this site has already been super helpful.

I have a chrome rear fender with tail light in nice shape off a 78:shrug:

I have a rear fender, two actually, a couple pairs or rear shocks, a whole second parts bike, I only am using the engine. The bonus is I live in ardmore so you can pick them up. finally found another titled bike with just needs some engine work so have a lot of parts. not really looking to get much money, just clear out some space.

I got some parts that will most likely go in the trash. Take the ride and you may find what you need. I am in the CAPE MAY AREA. I have lights tanks fenders frames brake parts. Just cleaning up my garage so i can put my car in it.

hey thanks for the responses guys, sorry but i should have been more clear. looking for aftermartket stuff from tcbros, monstercraftsman etc.

I have a complete fender blank, Blacktop Donovan seat pan and trim ring, a pair of hairpin seat springs and maybe some other stuff I'm not going to use.

Here you go,let me know if your interested in anything. Make me a fair offer!

Attachments

• fender blank.jpg
    fender blank.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 107
  • new battery.jpg
    new battery.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 110
  • hair pin springs.jpg
    hair pin springs.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 108
  • front bearing set.jpg
    front bearing set.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 107
  • sportster seat.jpg
    sportster seat.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 85
  • seat pan.jpg
    seat pan.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 101
hey thanks for posting the pics but im not really looking for that stuff, well at least not the style of some of the things, but good luck selling man.

Back