For Sale - by by xs650.com I selling my 72' xs650 project with tons of extra stuf!

thrashin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have to much going on in life right now to give the proper attention to my 72' xs650. I will offer it up to you guys. A real solid start to any kind of build you could want.

The bike runs and drives good! But it is apart right now. I pulled the engine and everything apart to get it ready to chop. But it's uncut! Everything is here minus the fenders, seat and side covers. Oem tank is in good condition, but po sprayed it black. I also have the rear wheel apart to be relaced with mikesxs s.s. spokes included. The rear rim is in great shape. The front end is off and hasn't been cleaned. In good shape though. I was going to put a different front on with a 21"

The good thing about the engine, it runs! Great! Valves, cam chain are set. Pamco installed, timed, rebuilt 76' carbs-cleaned and rejetted with mikes xs pods. What else OH ya!...PMA installed and charging great. Lightened banshee flywheel makes it rip.

Anything else....you betcha'!

How about an extra 72' xs650 engine in good condition!
2 sets of 72' bs38's
my s.s. carb braces
a set of aluminum 36 hole did rims (21" and 18") should be painted
A title ..o ya!
A later style crank and rod set (rephase baby)
I'm sure I missing more but...etc.

Bike with extra motor and the rest of the parts $1500 - No Lowball offers, serious inquires only please

I'm in so. Indiana. border of IL, IN, KY

email:dfasnow at yahoo dot com
call / text 812 568 72six7

Last edited:
sure, I can get some pics up tonight. give me a call. I have a lot of other parts and more bikes even. haha. Want a 69' cb750 ?

What did ya pick up Hooktool? I was out of town last weekend.

I can freight the parts too.

BTW, we can add an Akront front 19" aluminum wheel into the mix. It's for a 3/4" axle and is in good shape. come with a good tire too. $150
Very cool, but I won't use it for anything

Yep, the front is a 36 hole, but the wheel is still together. I don't feel like parting small bits and pieces yet. Maybe if someone buys the engines , frame and from there I could part some thimgs. But as of now it's a pretty complete package.

It would be an easy project for someone. If its not sold in a month , it will be chopped and then sold for a lot more. I just don't have a lot of time, and to many other bikes. Thought I'de give someone else a chance.

I can crate this stuff up and frieght it North America. We 'll just have to get our ducks in a row, but it's not the hardest thing to do. You will just need to find out if you have a pick up station near you and what companies ( trucking companies) deliver there. From there .I can get an estimate, it's a lot cheaper than you'de think.

1 engine pending,

Still have another full bike here.
3 sets of bs38's
2 sets of stock headers
Pamco
PMA kit
3 different rims
etc....

Make an offer for the rest

The 21" hoop I have is a did aluminum rim 36 hole. Needs painted or powdered. I do have a akront aluminum 19" wheel. Hub and rim are aluminum. Tall wall rim too. Set up for a 3/4" axle

Back