Canuck saying hi

Meesh

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hey all, been spending way too much time on this site since I discovered it a few weeks ago... good people and some nice bikes. Here's mine.

- 34mm Mikuni round slide carburetors
- K&N pod filters
- updated oil filter
- aluminum intake runners
- aluminum FZ600 front fork with drilled and floating brake rotor and efficient ratio master cylinder
- braided stainless steel brake line
- 1.5″ exhaust headers with reverse cone mufflers
- bump stop solo seat
- Benelli tank
- aluminum clip ons
- new crank bearings, rods, pistons, rings, rebore, valves, valve guides, race cam, springs, cam chain

Going to swap out the seat for a bratstyle 'cause the wife wants to ride and I think it'll fit up to the tank nicer. (wish there was some way to keep both)

Attachments

• xs1.jpg
    xs1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 158
  • xs2.jpg
    xs2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 159
Hi Meesh -

Greetings from Down East!

Going to swap out the seat for a bratstyle 'cause the wife wants to ride and I think it'll fit up to the tank nicer. (wish there was some way to keep both)

There is! Convince her she needs her own bike! A nice Guzzi V50, Cagiva Alazzura, CB400F or similar would look dandy next to yours in the garage! And you could add it to your signature line - i.e: the CB550K, while living in my garage, isn't really mine...:wink2: :D

Regards,

Last edited:
My wife has no desire to ride on her own - just on the back of mine! Thanks for the hello's. Brian - I'm originally a maritimer myself, NB. I'll upload more pics once we get some decent weather here in Ontario and I get bike out - hopefully soon!

Here's a couple - out this morning in Gatineau Park, Champlain Lookout. Beauty day.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 115
Back