Carb. holders.

mjpchief

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any ideas where to find Carb holders for a '75 XS650B. Mikes XS is out of them and I could use a set. Also need a source for the starter gear.

They want paypal. If I can't find them anywhere else I will have to find someone with paypal or join myself. Used to belong but quit.

I have a set, they're outstanding!

Unless things have changed, you can pay with your regular credit card via the Paypal interface without actually joining PP. At least, I did when I bought mine, because I HATE Paypal.

I have used a few pairs of the JBM holders, and I am not a big fan of them. I think the oem ones are best. Sudco sells the oem ones for half of what JBM wants for his.

Keep away from Mikesxs carb holders. I tried a pair a few years ago, and they had such a poor fit, they had a lot of air inleakage. I went back to my OEM stock holders, and they fit tightly so no air leakage .

I have a set, they're outstanding!

Unless things have changed, you can pay with your regular credit card via the Paypal interface without actually joining PP. At least, I did when I bought mine, because I HATE Paypal.

Why do you hate Paypal? I use it a lot, so if there's a problem, I could use a headsup.

Back