carnage at bathurst yesterday,,,, it should be a fun weekend saturday/sunday

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well this weekend is bathurst ,,, sunday is the main day... when all open slather opens up dick johnstons young drive put the green new car no.17 into the wall on both sides of the track up the top of the cutting on the mountain... it need a new rear end new rear panels body /supension parts and major chas, rebuilding and welding they have welding fit up jigs that show them that they need to be within 1mm before parts will even fit ,,, ,,, the nissans didn,t have a great day ,, and mercs didn,t . i think i now lov the owner of emerit mercs... race team .... she not gorgerous ,,,but heavyily tatooed and spike blonde hair and she,s got hundreds of millions ,,, to keep me happly ,,ok so i may be dreaming ,,, regards oldbiker

...i think i now lov the owner of emerit mercs... race team .... she not gorgerous ,,,but heavyily tatooed and spike blonde hair and she,s got hundreds of millions ,,, to keep me happly ,,ok so i may be dreaming ,,, regards oldbiker

Hey, oldbiker, sounds like you've emerged from Australia winter with a good case of "Cabin fever". Now you've found the cure. Next step is to talk her into a pic on your bike...

Back