casey stoner..... fantastic.......

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
all right i,m an aussie... butttttt my boy hero racer casey stoner took pole position in practice with rossi in 15 then up to 10 i think,,,,, clearly ducati aren,t helping him,,, and then in the first race of world gp racing casey bought home the bacon .... i did notice that the honda team are talking alot more to casey than ducati ever did ... alas i can only dream... regards oldbiker

The Ducati needs a serious chassis overhaul. Rossi is complaining about the same things stoner did, no front end feel in corners. The bike was serious fast in 07 when they won the world championship and still suffered from what it does now...only everyone elses bikes were slower and stoner never had to push it hard...now everyone has caught up and the bike is showing it's weakness....bad.. Stoner looks so composed and relaxed on the RC compared the GP.

Until Ducati smartens up and ditches that shitty frameless design on the GP machine....im rooting for HRC and Stoner and i hope he makes Ducati look stupid....(and Rossi tooo....when the greatest of all time can't get the bike past 7th...you know it sucks) and even stupider for pulling full factory suport out of world super bike.......a series they pretty much have domintated since it started.

World Superbike is still better than GP... anyways., Always closer racing and more than Yamaha, Honda, Ducati..and it's production machine based. Old Biker, you need to check out some Bayliss vidoes...another fucking unreal Aussie.

The first vid is an epic bayliss win

I must say Stoner DOMINATED! i hope he wins the championship this year, very humble and such an aggresive rider. And its kinda nice to NOT have the showboating victory shows after a race too. +1 Stoner :thumbsup: Also im glad there are Motogp and WSBK fans in the forum. This seasons going to be awesome, GO Stoner and GO Alitalia Aprilia!!

thanks guys ,,,, and i do agree ,,,you would think ducati would seriously listen to a world great,,, after all they are paying him 20million even so he took most of his team... i did see it at phillip island when casey won the champion ship ,,, regards oldbiker

Stoner did a good job, but its only the first race of the season and still anybodys. But my money is probably going to be on Spies this season. Finally backed by a factory team and teamed up with Lorenzo. I expect him to step it up like he did in AMA, and WSBK and win championships, so now its time for a #1 plate in Moto GP!

Lorenzo has the target on him for sure. But lets be honest, when he wasn't crashing he was on the podium. Rossi I feel is past his prime, and ever since his broken leg last season it just seems like he just doesn't have enough to get it done when needed. Besides you aussie guys should be fimilar with a guy named Matt Mladin that Spies rode with for many years. :D

A HUGE part of Rossi's poor performance is exactly what Stoner complained about. No front end feel from the Duc...Rossi commented in practice that he feels his chassis cannot be fixed and he will be adapting his riding style to suit the characteristics of the bike... Stoner constantly complained of it and had to ride around the bike and it's problems. I hope the return to the 1000CC class means a good redesign for the GP12. I really have alot of respect for Casey now..He rode the bag off of that bike and it's a hard bike to ride.

Back