casey stoner wins at laguna....usa,,,,

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys ,,,i,m sorry,,,,, but i was spoilt on monday morning about 6.15am,,, i watched casey start from 2nd then eary danny his team mate passed him ,,, then casey passed danny a few laps later ,, then casey played lorenzos, game,,, put his front wheel up along side the yams rear 2-3 times then 7-8 laps to go he passed lorenzo on the outside and it was his race as he a the race package to win .... no the pack up and go to hungria... ...then back to laguna ...... regards oldbiker ...sorry rossi fought for 6th... and in his garage rossi looked buggered...... regards oldbiker

Ben got 4th I believe, passed Dovi with a lap or so to go.

I was there! awesome time, hung out on the hairpin and got to see lots of action :)

Ben DNF'd in the GP race if that was what you were asking. Went off the track into the kitty litter and didn't get back on after that... Too bad, I was hoping Hopper would race last weekend too. Oh well...

I've been to a couple GPs at Laguna, camped on the track and had a great time. Anyone been to Indy for a GP? Comparisons?

and Cadel did a great job on the treddly, shame Mr Webber can't follow through

Haven't watched the German GP yet, but I'm not surprised to hear that about MW. His starts have been terrible all season and he just doesn't seem to have the confidence this year. A shame as his wunderkind teammate looks best when he's off the podium :laugh:

As for Cadel? Batshit crazy, that one, but I'm glad he found himself on a team that was ready to support him.

Back