Choke Linkage worn ??

Hey Bosco,im located Muskoka South ,5 minutes north off Severn Bridge just of Hwy 11.
its would be great to hookup with some xs650 riders!
Your a bit north of me. I’m in Oakville and there are several 650 owners in this area. We’ll have to plan something this summer

How about a meet here in Muskoka,roads r beautiful and hardly any traffic! The local Tims is a big bike attraction for the city riders when they come up.
Also every Thursday nite is bike nite at the Boston Pizza in Gravenhurst (rite at the lake Muskoka) .Always a great turn out!

How about a meet here in Muskoka,roads r beautiful and hardly any traffic! The local Tims is a big bike attraction for the city riders when they come up.
Also every Thursday nite is bike nite at the Boston Pizza in Gravenhurst (rite at the lake Muskoka) .Always a great turn out!
Might consider that but might have to trailer the old girl up there. Bike would make it but my old bones might not appreciate the long haul. Lol.

I feel your Pain Bud. I was really looking forward to the show in Paris,Ont this year but would have had to trailer bike, no way I can ride that thing
3 hrs. And I have it running amazing. Im 58 last month and the spine seen better days!

Back