For Sale - Clamp on Kick Stand

figure8

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Clamp on kick stand, suited for 1 1/8 tubing. Couple chips in paint with light rust, came that way. $40 shipped to lower $48. Pm or SOLD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456468846.791516.jpg

Last edited:
I believe it is, if you're interested you got one person ahead of you. He wants until Friday to get back to me so until then.

OK, it's sold. There's something the purchaser should be aware of:-
I swear it's the same aftermarket sidestand I put on my BSA back in the 1950s.
(I have NO idea WTF the BSA's PO sawed the stock stand mounts off the frame)
What happened on the BSA was that no matter how hard the bolts were tightened the stand's clamp slithered around on the frame tube allowing the bike to lean further and further over each time the bike was parked.
What I did was to set the clamp at the proper angle, tighten the bolts and braze the clamp to the frame tube.

OK, it's sold. There's something the purchaser should be aware of:-
I swear it's the same aftermarket sidestand I put on my BSA back in the 1950s.
(I have NO idea WTF the BSA's PO sawed the stock stand mounts off the frame)
What happened on the BSA was that no matter how hard the bolts were tightened the stand's clamp slithered around on the frame tube allowing the bike to lean further and further over each time the bike was parked.
What I did was to set the clamp at the proper angle, tighten the bolts and braze the clamp to the frame tube.

Thanks for the heads up! ... already figured I'd just weld it if the clamps didn't work out. Couldn't beat the price, though!

Back