Sold / Found / Inactive - Xs2 “baseball bat” repro. mufflers

willis

xsive compulsive disorder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
***SOLD***I bought these from Mikes over a year ago. I only mocked them up on my ‘75 before I decided to go a different route. They are perfect just as they came from Mikes and still in original packaging. Included are the crown muffler nuts, crush gasket/seals, center stand stop bracket and bump pad. They retail for $355 plus tax and shipping. I will sell these for $350 shipped inside the continental lower 48 US. Yes this is retail price, but save yourself the tax and shipping price and also get the center stand parts thrown in that are sold separately from Mikes.
311D5EF3-6D3C-4E07-8004-6DD3A3704F6B.jpeg

E6FD01CC-61C8-4503-ACB5-22A3E33FEDEF.jpeg
My personal opinion on these is that they are very robust and high quality. Before I bought these I had bought some of Mikes “Commando” mufflers and felt those were cheaply made with thin walled steel. That is not the case with these mufflers. These are well made and you won’t be disappointed.

Last edited:
Tempting..........and if they are of the same quality as those gggGary installed on his '70 (reportedly purchased 4-5 years ago), so much the better..........

Back