Sold / Found / Inactive - Mike’s Commando mufflers

willis

xsive compulsive disorder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
selling my barely used set of Commando mufflers I bought from Mikes last year. They were mounted and only ridden around my neighborhood briefly. Included are the clamps and hanger straps that came with them. Also will include the rail type hanger mounts I got from Mikes as well as a set of stainless steel band clamps. The only thing you will need is the expansion adapters to go from 1.5 to 1.75. Asking $100 + shipping. There is one small ding on bottom side from the center stand. Otherwise in great condition.
8141C12B-347D-4438-931B-E8DAC66E9970.jpeg

8AA89700-776F-405C-AA3C-9861665688BF.jpeg

That was a good deal!

Pete sees the open ice.....he makes a break for it. He shoots , he scores! Well bought!

View attachment 146158

They’re going on Robin’s Black Betty! The fuel tank and mufflers were the only parts that were obviously in rough shape and Gordon-in-NC and Willis have solved those issues - so she ought to be fairly easy to wake up.

Thanks so much everyone!

Pete

They’re going on Robin’s Black Betty! The fuel tank and mufflers were the only parts that were obviously in rough shape and Gordon-in-NC and Willis have solved those issues - so she ought to be fairly easy to wake up.

Thanks so much everyone!

Pete

Very nice! I look forward to seeing that bike come together! :)

Very nice! I look forward to seeing that bike come together! :)

It WILL definitely need paint and likely more but yup, me too Bob. I’m sure that we all miss Robin a lot, but between my buddy John (aka TotalFool) and I, we’ll resurrect his beloved ‘73TX and ’78E.

....on that note....anybody got a PAMCO ignition with e-advancer (or maybe even two) they’d like to part with (i.e. sell)?

Pete

Last edited:
Back