For Sale - Clear stator cover, can poss make more if wanted

RatyXS

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Updated

Ok guys I have 7 more of these in plexi, had more but they sold local FAST. My suppliers price went up on the regular plexi, so I have to bump the price to 22$ for a plexi one shipped, still cheap for a nice eye mod. I have yet to track the margaurd down in 3/16 sooo, but still looking.. Mine(plexi) is still just fine, along with 3 more in my area. I will have to NOTE that this may not work with a standard stator set up. All the PMA units these have worked fine, but again they can vary. Also DO NOT USE LOCK WASHERS to fasten these. Flat washers are fine, with the use of a touch of blue loc-tight. Just want to put that out there, no need to crank down on these, they will crack. If you want one PM me, I will give you my pay pal info. Send as a gift or add the % I have done a bunch of dealings on this site alone with 100% perfect feedback. I am not a scammer folks. Thanks all.
I would like 18 TYD ( add the PP fees or gift) If I can get the marguard I will do them the same price as the other gentleman 30 TYD ( add the pp fees or gift) Let me know.

18TYD on this one

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
Ok guys I have 7 more of these in plexi, had more but they sold local FAST. My suppliers price went up on the regular plexi, so I have to bump the price to 18$ for a plexi one shipped, still cheap for a nice eye mod.I have yet to track the margaurd down in 3/16 sooo.. Mine(plexi) is still just fine, along with 3 more in my area. I will have to NOTE that this may not work with a standard stator set up. All the PMA units these have worked fine, but again they can vary. Also DO NOT USE LOCK WASHERS to fasten these. Flat washers are fine, with the use of a touch of blue loc-tight. Just want to put that out there. If you want one PM me, I will give you my pay pal info. Send as a gift or add the % I have done a bunch of dealings on this site alone with 100% perfect feedback. I am not a scammer folks. Thanks all.

T T T.... Just having a hard time tracking down the MG for a decent price.

Na, I am having a hard time getting it in the size i need, that the price would be justifiable. Still the plexi, but so far holding well..

Back