clutch cable FU^& broke again

DIRTY DOG

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
I have been through 3 fu^& clutch cables in 2 years just ordered 2 M/P cables Pandemonium from I hope they are better than mikes xs cables broke this morning
at the end of the road 1/4 mile had to have the wife push it home ( it's her bike
and my back hurts lol ):wink2:

You put 3 mikes cables on the wife's bike before you got some good ones. Watching her push is easy the back. She must like the bike not to walk away. Lube the new one it should last.

yea I got all 3 at the same time I had 4 bikes back when I got them and I lube them all the time every one has broke at the handle, it was getting hard to pull the last few times she had it out so I took it down the road and it broke on me at the end of the road
I live on a dead end road about 3/4 mile long I pushed it most of the way but my back is
give'n me fit's right now. I see a surgen in a few weeks to see if they can fix it. and yes she love that bike prob more than me lol..and I hope the new cables are as good as they say they are.

well I thought about that on the last one so new mmm-650 central purch and leaver
and new clutch actuator I think there just junk cables or I just got a bad batch

Just broke my (what I presume to be stock) clutch cable. Ordered a motion pro replacement and couldn't be happier. Its like buttahhhhhhhhh

Back